Stroy

certificate

Terpin The company was founded in 1927 in the small village of San Floriano del Collio in Gorizia province, an area rich with vineyards and orchards, from his grandfather Mr.. Terpin Francis. So was edible, and articles of various kinds.

During the year 1960 has expanded its activities, starting to deal with agricultural machinery and equipment focus particularly on the market of the then Yugoslavia. In order to better meet the increasing demand for agricultural machinery, moved the seat in Gorizia in 1970.

In 2002 the family of Marjan terpin (Chief Executive) took all the shares and now with his sons Simon, Matej, Janez and Vlasta and DC. 20 internal and external partners, ensures an immediate response and versatile offerings and deliveries in the markets of Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo (Italian and foreign products) and Slovenian products in the Italian market.